You should not take a sagging ceiling lightly. Property damage is risky, and someone could get seriously injured. If there is any ceiling problem, it is important to get it inspected by a professional.
At Stakat, we take any ceiling repair and installation issues very seriously. After all, a neglected and dilapidated ceiling can be a life risk for those working under it. We understand that a sagging ceiling can be caused by various things, such as water damage, poor craftsmanship, or a structural problem.
Some things that can tell you that your ceiling needs to be fixed immediately include visible cracks, ceiling discolouration, small blisters, or water dripping from the ceiling.
If you take care of these problems when you first see them, it will be easier to fix them. At Stakat Building, we want to make sure our clients are safe. We offer services like:
- Plasterboard ceiling installation and repair
- Ceiling sagging repair
- Ceiling tile installation
Our team will handle the job with care, no matter how big or small.
Why You Should Hire Us:
If you are in need of a fixed ceiling please see the below to get Stakat involved:
- The foundation of a building can move because of the temperature changes. It can cause the ceilings to sag and damage the building.
Getting your building inspected by a professional can help make the repairs easier and faster. We have been in the business for over many years and have repaired countless ceilings. So you can count on us if you are facing this issue.
- If you have a leaking roof, it can cause a lot of damage. If there is water dripping on your fibre insulation, it can damage the plaster. However, if you see mould or stains, it could mean that the ceiling has water damage and needs to be fixed.
If you see these signs, you can hire us as we have the experience and expertise to identify the root of the problem and provide a lasting solution.
- If you don’t fix small cracks, they can become a bigger problem. Ceiling cracks can result from many things, like a leak in your roof or bad property siding work. If the crack is left untreated, it might cause the ceiling to sag.
It means you must take action and find out what is causing the problem.
Whether your ceiling needs a little repair or a full renovation, we can help!
At Stakat Building we want to keep your office, business or industrial building looking and working at its very best. We work with you to find solutions to all of your ceiling specifications and always offer our expertise in replacing, repairing and installing suspended and plaster ceilings.
Plaster ceilings are the type of ceiling typically found in homes, stores and smaller businesses. Plaster is used to cover up unsightly drywall, provide protection and prevent the spread of fire. Plaster ceilings are highly versatile and can come in a variety of textures, patterns and designs.