For the safety of everyone, it is important to take action and do a structural audit of your building and fix any problems you find. It will help the building last longer and keep people safe.
A structural audit is a review of your warehouse’s structural stability. It will investigate all critical areas and recommend measures to take immediately to ensure the stability of your warehouse to ensure safety to your staff, stock and premises.
A structural audit is a checkup of a building. A structural consultant will look at the building and determine what needs to be fixed. It looks at how sound a building is and helps identify any critical areas that need attention.
Why is Stakat a good choice for Structural Remediation and Audit?
- Stakat also provides this service to its customers to increase the lifespan of their buildings and improve safety.
- We have a team of qualified engineers who will conduct a thorough investigation of your building. We will identify any potential problems and recommend the best course of action.
Why you should choose us:
- We are licensed and insured building professionals.
- We have worked with all types of buildings, from small warehouses to large commercial buildings.
- Our team is experienced in conducting structural audits. They have the knowledge and expertise to identify any potential problems with your building.
- We will thoroughly investigate your building to identify any critical areas that need attention.
- We will work with you to develop a cost-effective plan that meets your needs. We will also provide you with a long-term maintenance plan so you can keep your building in top condition.
- We have the right tools and equipment to do the job safely and efficiently. We also have the necessary insurance to protect your property during our work.
- We are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our customers.
If you need a structural audit, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a quote.
Structural remediation is a cost-effective and efficient way to extend the life of a building. If caught early on, building integrity can be preserved without having to undergo a full structural replacement. Depending on the structural concerns and the nature of the building, structural remediation can take on many forms.
Upholding Structural Integrity
At Stakat Building, our professional tradesmen have learned to skilfully identify potential problems and solution to structural integrity in commercial buildings, factories and warehouses. We are also excited to be the preferred contractor for Goodman and service their Eastern Seaboard properties.
Replacement of Damaged Steel Structure
Stakat can replace damage steel members in industrial and commercial properties.